The Micargi Roasca is the pride and joy within the city bike line. This bicycle comes in a 39mm size, which should accomodate most women. The Roasca 7 Speed features a hi ten steel frame and fork and alloy v-brakes that makes stopping easy. The brown springer saddle and grip really compliment this city bike making it an eye catcher anywhere you go. It also includes fenders and a rear rack for local errands and commuting.
- Speeds: Shimano Tourney 7 Speed Gears
- Frame: Micargi Hi-ten steel, 700C
- Fork: Micargi hi-ten steel
- Handlebar: Alloy silver
- Stem: Alloy silver piston
- Seatpost: Alloy silver
- Brakes: V-Brakes
- Chain: Heavy duty brown/silver
- Crankset: Steel chrome chainrings 44T
- Rims: Alloy silver, front/rear: 700C 14G 36H
- Hubs: Shimano Nexus 3R40 3-speed
- Spokes: 14G Stainless steel
- Tires: 700CX35C black
- Accessories: Includes fenders and rear rack.
About Micargi Bicycles. Founded in 1997, Micargi Bicycles is an independent bicycle manufacturer, focused on design and development of value-oriented road, mountain, fixed gear, single speed, BMX , cruiser and tandem bikes.