The 16" Firmstrong Mini Bella is a cute cruiser for those little riders aged 1 – 5 or 2’10” – 3’8” tall. The Mini Bella is a perfect first cruiser for the beginner rider because it comes with training wheels to provide balance and safety. It is smooth and easy to pedal making it a fun cruiser for young girls to ride.
See image in gallery of training wheel that comes with bike.
||16" x 9" Frame;
||Mini Classic Cruiser Design, Steel
||Mini Classic Cruiser Steel; Chrome Plated
||KT Coaster Brake
||KT Coaster, 28H
||Alloy 16" x 2.125 x 28H
||Classic Padded Dual Spring Saddle
||Kenda 16" x 2.125
||One piece type
||Forged One Piece
||Training wheels (same as the following picture), Stainless steel spokes
|Recommended Rider Height:
||Fits Most Girls 2’10” – 3’8” Tall
STANDARD FIRMSTRONG BICYCLE WARRANTY
All Firmstrong bicycles are sold through authorized dealers only. Any retail purchaser of our bicycles through one of our authorized dealers will be protected by a limited warranty stated as such:
1) Frames, including forks, are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product.
2) Components and parts are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for six months from original date of purchase.
If you have a claim that falls under our warranty policy, please contact the Firmstrong authorized dealer in which you purchased the bicycle and they will facilitate the warranty claim for you. Any parts that have been deemed defective during the warranty period will either be repaired or replaced by parts of equal or greater value. As such, it is purely at the discretion of the manufacturer and it is the sole remedy of the warranty.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
1) Damage, failure or loss resulting from normal wear and tear.
2) Damaged, failure or loss resulting from an accident.
3) Damage, failure or loss caused by abuse, misuse or neglect.
4) Damage, failure or loss caused by improper assembly, improper repair or improper maintenance of bicycles and components.
5) Damage, failure or loss caused by any alterations or modifications. Warranty will be fully voided by any alterations or modifications to the frame, forks or components.
6) Gear or brake adjustments.
7) Tires and tubes.
8) Shipment charges for replacement parts.
Warranty covers only the first owner/purchaser, it is non-transferable and applies only to Firmstrong bicycles purchased through an authorized dealer.