The Phantom 'R' captures the distinctive retro look of the 1930's board track racers. Each Phantom R is hand built by John Allen King. The Phantom R is fast, fun and built with plenty of power to take you anywhere.
As part of the Old School Board Track Racer Style there is no front fender and a short tail rear fender, a large front vented fairing, set back seat and low set handlebars. The chassis rest on 50mm aluminum rims with 26 x 2.35 inch balloon tires for a more comfortable ride. The Phantom R is capable of speeds ranging from 0-15.5+ mph.
Other features include a 500 Watt mid drive motor, 48 Volt 11.6 Amp battery, thumb throttle, and double spring front fork.
Phantom Bikes sets itself apart by building a quality bike with a distinctive retro design at an effective price. The bikes are strong, durable and built with style and comfort of ride in mind.
- Rust Free Aluminum Hydro form Frame
- Double Springer Fork & 1-1/8 Oversized Headset
- Large Oversized Headlamp
- 26 x 2.3 Phantom Bike Tires Front and Rear with Super-Wide Phantom Bikes 50mm Aluminum Rims
- Heavy Duty 12 gauge Stainless Steel Spokes
- 500 Watt mid-drive Bafang motor
- 48 Volt 11.6 Amp Samsung long life battery
- 40-50 mile effective range with pedal assist
- 20-25 mile range Throttle only
- 3-speed Nexus internal rear hub
- Bafang C961 Digital Display with 9 levels of pedal assist
- Bafang supplied 4 finger front and rear brakes levers with automatic power shut-off (use of brake lever automatically cuts the power)
- Front drum brake and Rear roller brake with Front and Rear motor inhibiting brake levers
- Shimano 3 speed shifter with a Shimano supplied rear roller brake system
- Thumb Throttle
- Velo Saddle
- Rear Reflector