FREE FOLDYLOCK BIKE LOCK WITH PURCHASE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO.
The Phantom Shadow is delivered in Gloss Black, Gloss Red or Gloss White.
The Phantom Shadow is a modern electric bike design that follows in the tradition of the 1950s 'bobber' style motor bikes. As part of this style there is no front fender, a short tail rear fender, large front headlamp, racing stripe on tank and low set handlebars.
The Phantom Shadow Electric bicycle is built on a rust free all aluminum hydro formed frame, Double Springer Fork with an 1-1/8 Oversized Headset, a 3-speed Shimano Nexus rear hub, front and rear brakes, adjustable seat and handlebars, super-wide 50mm aluminum rims sporting heavy duty 12 gauge stainless steel spokes for a more comfortable ride.
In addition, The Phantom Shadow comes equipped with a powerful 500W electric motor coupled with an extremely reliable 48V 11.6Ah battery to give you plenty of power and distance. Each bike has a thumb throttle and a highly visible digital read out showing the battery charge strength along with up to 9 levels of pedal assist from 0-15.5 MPH providing you with a more quiet, comfortable and satisfying ride.
- Rust Free Aluminum Hydro form Frame
- Double Springer Fork & 1-1/8 Oversized Headset
- Large Oversized Headlamp
- 26 x 2.3 Phantom Bike Tires Front and Rear with Super-Wide Phantom Bikes 50mm Aluminum Rims
- Heavy Duty 12 gauge Stainless Steel Spokes
- 500 Watt mid-drive Bafang motor
- 48 Volt 11.6 Amp Samsung long life battery
- 40-50 mile effective range with pedal assist
- 20-25 mile range Throttle only
- 3-speed Nexus internal rear hub
- Bafang C961 Digital Display with 9 levels of pedal assist
- Bafang supplied 4 finger front and rear brakes levers with automatic power shut-off (use of brake lever automatically cuts the power)
- Front drum brake and Rear roller brake with Front and Rear motor inhibiting brake levers
- Shimano 3 speed shifter with a Shimano supplied rear roller brake system
- Thumb Throttle
- Velo Saddle
- Rear Reflector
IMPORTANT NOTE: These bicycles come partially assembled and require additional assembly, setup and tuning, including wheels, brakes and gears (if applicable). Professional assembly by a professional bicycle mechanic is highly recommended and is required for any warranty claims.