• Dry condition gravity tire featuring rows dual mid height blocks in the center and larger more aggressive blocks on the edge for fast descents and ripping through corners
• Designed for excellent cornering predictability and particularly high puncture protection and available with either AGC gravity casings
• Developed with help from World Cup champ Aaron Gwin
• DL - Dual Layer compound is the new evolution of the RSR Stick-E compound, soft RSR rubber on top of firmer RSR rubber for improved overall grip and longer tire lifespan
• AGC - Advanced Gravity Casing, utilizes strips of Kenda Vector Shield (KVS), a lightweight woven aramid material, positioned under the tread area and along the sidewalls to protect the tire from cuts and punctures
• TLR - Tubeless compatible casing, sealant required
27.5" x 2.6"
TBLS - Fold