• New tread pattern featuring 2 rows of ramped center knobs paired with larger more aggressive should lugs for improved traction without a penalty to rolling resistance
• The tread pattern was updated for reduced rolling resistance and now features the new EN-DTC rubber compound
• TLR/TR - Tubeless (Light) Race is the lightest tubeless ready version of tires Kenda offers and also features an improved bead shape for better retention
• ENDTC - Enduro specific Dual Tread Compound that features a lower rolling resistance value than previous dual tread compounds, while also being longer wearing
• ATC - Optimized for enduro and trail riding, the Advanced Trail Casing uses a layer of SCT on the sidewalls and a K-Armor belt under the tread area
27.5" x 2.6"
TBLS - Fold