The Chief Man 7 Speed is the ideal beach cruiser bike for tall men, with its extended length frame and forward pedaling. Although the chief has a short frame at only 19”, the added length and the 4” forward pedaling design makes this an ideal ride for men 5’4” – 6’4”. It is also an exceptionally comfortable cruiser for riders who fall in that height range because of the forward pedaling setup. The seven speeds and handbrakes make the Chief Men's 7 Speed more versatile than a standard beach cruiser. Hills and long distance rides will be suited well for this beach cruiser bike.
The frame design of the Chief is clean and sleek, with a touch of the classic elements mixed with newer designed elements. The length of the frame is the most noticeable element, while it still resembles the standard riding position design, it differs slightly because of how pedals are shifted 4” in front of the rider's hips. Generally, the pedals sit directly below the rider's hips, requiring the rider to push directly downward to pedal. In the case of the Chief Men's 7 Speed, the pedals are moved forward, so the rider will push slightly down and slightly forward on the pedals to get the bike moving. This does a few things. Firstly it creates added leg room for riders with longer legs because without having to raise their seat they will get 4” additional inches of leg extension. Secondly, it creates a more laid back riding position, the rider can still have a straight back, but they have their feet kicked forward a little making the position a little more relaxed taking some of the pressure off the hips of the rider. Also, because the pedals are moved forward, riders can keep the seat lower, thus stay lower to the ground while still getting good leg extension. This provides some riders a great sense of stability. While different than a standard cruiser frame, the Chief is a very comfortable bike, especially suitable for taller men. This is a big, long cruiser great for the men who want something they can get comfortable on but also look good cruising around on.
- 19” Extended Length Steel Frame with 26” Painted Aluminum Wheels
- 7 Speed Shimano External Gear Bicycle has a wide range of gears for all types of riding; short rides, long distance, and uphill riding
- Great recreational riding bike for taller women or those who would like more leg and arm extension. 4” extended frame creates more space between rider and handlebars.
- Forward pedaling design allows riders to keep seat closer to ground while still getting proper leg extension
- Frame Geometry makes riders feel less cramped, creating a more “kicked back” “relaxed” ride
- Circular, High Arching Top Tube Frame Design
- Dual Spring Oversized Seat for Added Comfort
- 2.125” Wide Black-Wall Tires provide a cushioned, relaxed ride for easy rolling
- 28.5” Wide Cruiser Bike Handlebars with Synthetic Leather Grips
- Bicycle Weighs approximately 40lbs. Fully Assembled
- Fits Most Women 5’4” – 6’4” Tall
- Recommended Riding Speed 3 – 25mph
- Recommended Riding Distance 0 – 35miles in a single trip
- The Seat and Handlebar Height and Tilt can be adjusted to properly fit the rider
- Bike comes 80% Assembled, Assembly is easy and fun!
- Designed in Hermosa Beach, CA.
||Hi-Ten Steel Frame
||14G Stainless Steel
||Shimano 7sp, Shimano Revo Shifter
||Comfort w/ Spring
||Steel Cruiser Bend
||Alloy V Brake
STANDARD FIRMSTRONG BICYCLE WARRANTY
All Firmstrong bicycles are sold through authorized dealers only. Any retail purchaser of our bicycles through one of our authorized dealers will be protected by a limited warranty stated as such:
1) Frames, including forks, are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product.
2) Components and parts are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for six months from original date of purchase.
If you have a claim that falls under our warranty policy, please contact the Firmstrong authorized dealer in which you purchased the bicycle and they will facilitate the warranty claim for you. Any parts that have been deemed defective during the warranty period will either be repaired or replaced by parts of equal or greater value. As such, it is purely at the discretion of the manufacturer and it is the sole remedy of the warranty.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
1) Damage, failure or loss resulting from normal wear and tear.
2) Damaged, failure or loss resulting from an accident.
3) Damage, failure or loss caused by abuse, misuse or neglect.
4) Damage, failure or loss caused by improper assembly, improper repair or improper maintenance of bicycles and components.
5) Damage, failure or loss caused by any alterations or modifications. Warranty will be fully voided by any alterations or modifications to the frame, forks or components.
6) Gear or brake adjustments.
7) Tires and tubes.
8) Shipment charges for replacement parts.
Warranty covers only the first owner/purchaser, it is non-transferable and applies only to Firmstrong bicycles purchased through an authorized dealer.
We love our bicycles and we are confident that they are great quality products. We also care very much about our customers, so please exercise caution at all times when riding a Firmstrong bicycle. It is the owner’s responsibility to inspect the bicycle before each and every ride and it is the owner’s responsibility to follow all standard bicycle safety precautions. Please check your local laws regarding bicycle safety. Always wear an ANSI approved safety helmet and always utilize proper lighting equipment when riding at night. Reflectors alone are not enough. Failure to use approved safety equipment could result in injury or death.
If you have questions about our warranty, please contact us.