The Firmstrong Bella 3 Speed is a fashionable cruiser bike for the rider not only wanting a great functional cruiser but also wanting to make a statement. The Bella has all of the bells and whistles, 3 Speeds, painted wheels, front and rear fenders, Hawaiian flower decals and an appealing frame design. With the added gears the Bella 3 Speed has added capability versus a traditional single speed cruiser bike.
The three speed internal gear system it features is made by Shimano and is one of the easiest gear systems to use and operate. All of the shifting takes place inside the rear wheel, which means no longer does the chain have to move for the bike to change gears. This means less maintenance and less possibility of future problems. The gears ride smooth, shifts easily and seamless. Gear changes happen without even interrupting the riders pedal stroke. While only three gears, each gear provides exactly what recreational riders need. Gear one will be great for pedaling faster with very little resistance, ideal for going up hills. Gear two will provide some resistance and will be great for cruising at a moderate, sustainable pace of approximately five to fifteen miles per house. Gear three is going to give the highest resistance making pedaling a bit more difficult but will allow the rider to hit higher speeds (15 – 25mph) on downhill and flat straightaway rides. For the recreational rider the three gears provide just enough variance in speeds to cover the three basics of all rides, uphill riding, cruising and flat riding, and downhill, high speed, and flat straight away riding.
There is only one cable for the gear system so the design is not cluttered or overwhelming. The ride is smooth and effortless, the wide tires and spring saddle make the ride soft and comfortable. The brake system is a coaster brake, which means the rider pedals backwards to stop, just like the original beach cruisers.
- 15” Extended Length Steel Frame with 26” Painted Aluminum Wheels and Front/Rear Fenders
- 3 Speed Ladies Bike with Shimano Internal Gear System, shifts quickly and easily and requires little maintenance
- Great recreational riding bike for taller women or those who would like more arm extension. 2” extended frame creates more space between rider and handlebars.
- Thick top tube design with Hawaiian flowers, Front/Rear Fenders, and Painted Rims
- Three Speed Bike with a Pedal-Backwards Coaster Brake for easy pedaling and smooth braking
- Dual Spring Oversized Seat for Added Comfort
- 2.125” Wide White-Wall Tires provide a cushioned, relaxed ride for easy rolling
- 28.5” Wide Chrome Plated Cruiser Bike Handlebars with Synthetic Leather Black Grips
- Bicycle Weighs 38lbs. Fully Assembled
- Fits Most Women 5’ – 6’ Tall
- Recommended Riding Speed 3 – 25mph
- Recommended Riding Distance 0 – 35 miles in a single trip
- The Seat and Handlebar Height and Tilt can be adjusted to properly fit the rider
- Bike comes 80% Assembled, Assembly is easy and fun!
- Designed in Hermosa Beach, CA.
15" Frame; 26" Wheels
Thick Top Tube Design, Steel
Classic Cruiser Steel; Chrome Plated
Alloy V Brake
Shimano 3 Speed
Alloy 26" x 2.125 x 36H
Classic Padded Dual Spring Saddle
Steel 25.4mm x 350mm
|Recommended Rider Height:
Fits Most Women 5’ – 6’ Tall
|Maximum Rider Weight:
STANDARD FIRMSTRONG BICYCLE WARRANTY
All Firmstrong bicycles are sold through authorized dealers only. Any retail purchaser of our bicycles through one of our authorized dealers will be protected by a limited warranty stated as such:
1) Frames, including forks, are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product.
2) Components and parts are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for six months from original date of purchase.
If you have a claim that falls under our warranty policy, please contact the Firmstrong authorized dealer in which you purchased the bicycle and they will facilitate the warranty claim for you. Any parts that have been deemed defective during the warranty period will either be repaired or replaced by parts of equal or greater value. As such, it is purely at the discretion of the manufacturer and it is the sole remedy of the warranty.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
1) Damage, failure or loss resulting from normal wear and tear.
2) Damaged, failure or loss resulting from an accident.
3) Damage, failure or loss caused by abuse, misuse or neglect.
4) Damage, failure or loss caused by improper assembly, improper repair or improper maintenance of bicycles and components.
5) Damage, failure or loss caused by any alterations or modifications. Warranty will be fully voided by any alterations or modifications to the frame, forks or components.
6) Gear or brake adjustments.
7) Tires and tubes.
8) Shipment charges for replacement parts.
Warranty covers only the first owner/purchaser, it is non-transferable and applies only to Firmstrong bicycles purchased through an authorized dealer.
We love our bicycles and we are confident that they are great quality products. We also care very much about our customers, so please exercise caution at all times when riding a Firmstrong bicycle. It is the owner’s responsibility to inspect the bicycle before each and every ride and it is the owner’s responsibility to follow all standard bicycle safety precautions. Please check your local laws regarding bicycle safety. Always wear an ANSI approved safety helmet and always utilize proper lighting equipment when riding at night. Reflectors alone are not enough. Failure to use approved safety equipment could result in injury or death.
If you have questions about our warranty, please contact us.