- Frame/Fork: 4130 CrMo frame in 48/51/54/58 cm; BT BIKES "Arise" 4130 CrMo fork; FSA "Orbit X" 1 1/8" sealed a-headset
- Wheels/Tires: BT BIKES "XCD22" double wall 32h front rim with BT BIKES "Title-Disc" sealed 6 bolt disc front hub with QR axle; BT BIKES "XCD22" double wall 32h rear rim with BT BIKES "Title-Disc" sealed cassette, 6 bolt disc rear hub with QR axle; KENDA "Small Block 8" 700c x 35c tires
- Drivetrain: BT BIKES "TAF19" 6016 alloy cranks with BT BIKES CNC alloy 42T chainring; KMC "510" 1/2" x 1/8" chain; BB68 fully sealed bottom bracket; 17t heat-treated CrMo cog
- Brakes/Cockpit: TEKTRO "RL-340" brake levers; PROMAX "Render R" 160mm disc brakes; BT BIKES "Origin" forged alloy -7 degree stem; BT BIKES "CX-10" 6061-T6 butted alloy 10 degree flared drop bar; BT BIKES "Origin" rail saddle; BT BIKES "612" alloy seatpost
- Extras: Matte black; fender and rack mounts on frame and fork; 10.6kg (23.4 lb) in Medium
From the moment that Bombtrack first unveiled the Arise, they were overwhelmed by the response it got. The original concept for the bike was to be a simple, low-maintenance single-speed bike that could be used for commuting through the week, and then taken on small adventures on the weekends. As they started to get more and more questions about how to convert or adapt the bike, they saw it through a whole new light. The Arise is like a blank canvas, bare, functional and practical in its natural state, but with a bit of imagination it can be transformed into a masterpiece. Now in its 4th incarnation, the adaptability of the Arise has been taken even further. The addition of disc brakes, S-bend chain stays and a return to the threaded bottom bracket all hold a special purpose, making the Arise the bike which will allow you to master every route you take.