The Micargi Puma GTS is a popular model within the stretch cruiser category. This monster of a bike features a springer end fork, springer saddles, and 68 spoke count rims. The aggressive decals on this bike will appeal to any rider looking to really make a statement while riding (see note below). This stretch cruiser is a single speed coaster brake which means pedaling backwards to come to a stop. With no brake cables hanging down the moon shape handlebars, it does not take away the mean, aggressive look this bike brings. The foam grips make it nice and comfortable to grip while coasting along the beach or the streets.
- Frame: Micargi 26″ Monocoque Cruiser Oversized stretch Hi-Ten Steel
- Size: 14″
- Fork: Springer Fork Hi-Ten Steel Chrome
- Crankset: One Piece Steel Chrome Chainrings 44T
- Freewheel: Sprocket 22T
- Chains: Heavy Duty Silver/Black
- Brakes: Coaster Brakes
- Handle Bars: Long Retro Cruiser Bar Steel Chrome
- Stem: Steel Chrome Cruiser
- Seat post: Steel Chrome
- Hubs: Coaster Brakes Black 68H
- Spokes: Steel Black 14G
- Rims: Alloy Front/Rear 26″X1.75″ 68H
NOTE: The graphics on this bicycle have changed. It now features a Puma/flame graphic on the top tube instead of the flame design shown and just the Micargi logo on the chain guard.