Children's Balance bike designed to teach kids to ride a bicycle without training wheels. The step-thru alloy frame and adjustable seat height makes it easy for kid's ages 18 months - 5 years to ride, making dismounting and riding easy for children of varying heights. Without pedals young riders power the bicycle by putting their feet on the ground and pushing. It allows the child to get used to balancing the bike under their own power. This builds their balance and coordination and better prepares them to ride a pedal bicycle than a bike with training wheels would. Features all of the same components as an adult bike but designed for the beginning rider. Very lightweight frame makes for easy transportation in and out of the car or to put on a shelf in your home when it's not being used. A great way to introduce your child to the freedom of bicycle.
- Designed to teach kids to balance on their two wheel bike without training wheels or pedals, the child learns to move the bicycle under their own power
- Perfect for ages 18 months to 5 years who are learning to ride a bicycle
- Alloy frame with 12"" spoked wheels and air filled tires that are durable and functional, built to withstand years of use
- The lightweight alloy-frame allows for easy transportation anywhere you'd like to bring the bike
- Simplifies the process of learning to ride a bike for your children, developes their ability to balance and improves coordination
MANUFACTURER'S BICYCLE WARRANTY
All Firmstrong bicycles are sold through authorized dealers only. Any retail purchaser of our bicycles through one of our authorized dealers will be protected by a limited warranty stated as such:
1) Frames, including forks, are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product.
2) Components and parts are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for six months from original date of purchase.
If you have a claim that falls under our warranty policy, please contact the Firmstrong authorized dealer in which you purchased the bicycle and they will facilitate the warranty claim for you. Any parts that have been deemed defective during the warranty period will either be repaired or replaced by parts of equal or greater value. As such, it is purely at the discretion of the manufacturer and it is the sole remedy of the warranty.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
1) Damage, failure or loss resulting from normal wear and tear.
2) Damaged, failure or loss resulting from an accident.
3) Damage, failure or loss caused by abuse, misuse or neglect.
4) Damage, failure or loss caused by improper assembly, improper repair or improper maintenance of bicycles and components.
5) Damage, failure or loss caused by any alterations or modifications. Warranty will be fully voided by any alterations or modifications to the frame, forks or components.
6) Gear or brake adjustments.
7) Tires and tubes.
8) Shipment charges for replacement parts.
Warranty covers only the first owner/purchaser, it is non-transferable and applies only to Firmstrong bicycles purchased through an authorized dealer.
We love our bicycles and we are confident that they are great quality products. We also care very much about our customers, so please exercise caution at all times when riding a Firmstrong bicycle. It is the owner’s responsibility to inspect the bicycle before each and every ride and it is the owner’s responsibility to follow all standard bicycle safety precautions. Please check your local laws regarding bicycle safety. Always wear an ANSI approved safety helmet and always utilize proper lighting equipment when riding at night. Reflectors alone are not enough. Failure to use approved safety equipment could result in injury or death.
If you have questions about our warranty, please contact us.
If any product is subject to federal or state consumer warranty laws, our statement of limited warranty included with the product applies in place of these warranties. Our warranty replaces any other warranty, expressed or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Under no circumstances are we liable for third-party claims against you for losses or damages; including losses of or damages to records or data; consequential damage (including lost profits or savings) or incidental damages. Purchaser agrees that the total of any and all liability, regardless of fault, shall be limited to the total of your bicycle purchase with Seller. This limitation on warranty and liability is part of the terms of sale, constitutes a binding agreement and may be enforced against you. The laws of the State of California shall govern this agreement. The parties hereby agree that any dispute relating to the products sold hereunder shall be subject to the jurisdiction and venue of the courts of Los Angeles, California.