The Chief is the ideal cruiser bike for tall men, with it’s extended length frame and forward pedaling. Although the chief has short frame at only 19”, the added length and the 4” forward pedaling design makes this an ideal ride for men 5’8” – 6’4”. The forward pedaling setup allows for more room for the rider's legs.
The frame design of the Chief is masculine and sleek at the same time, with a touch of the classic elements mixed with newer designed elements. The curve of the top bar is high making the bike appear big and manly. The length in the frame is the most noticeable element, while it is still a standard riding position, it differs slightly because of how pedals are shifted 4” in front of the riders hips. Generally, the pedals sit directly below the riders hips, requiring the rider to push directly downward to pedal. In the case of the Chief, the pedals are moved forward, so the rider will push slightly down and slightly forward on the pedals to get the bike moving. This does a few things, firstly it creates added leg room for riders with longer legs because without having to raise their seat they will get 4” additional inches of leg extension. Secondly, it creates a more laid back riding position, the rider can still have a straight back, but they have their feet kicked forward a little making the position a little more relaxed, taking some of the pressure off the hips of the rider. Also, because the pedals are moved forward, riders can keep the seat lower, thus stay lower to the ground while still getting good leg extension. This provides riders a great sense of stability. While different than a standard cruiser frame, the Chief is a very comfortable bike especially suitable for taller men. This is a big, long cruiser great for the guy’s who want something than get comfortable on but also look like a dude cruising around.
- 19” Extended Length Steel Frame with Forward Pedaling Design and 26” Painted Aluminum Wheels
- Great beach cruiser bike for tall men or those who would like more leg and arm extension. 4” extended frame creates more space between rider and handlebars.
- Forward pedaling design allows riders to keep seat closer to ground while still getting proper leg extension
- Makes riders feels less cramped, creates a more “kicked back,” “relaxed” ride because of frame geometry
- Circular, High Arching Top Tube Frame Design
- Single Speed Bike with a Pedal-Backwards Coaster Brake for easy pedaling and smooth braking
- Dual Spring Oversized Seat for Added Comfort
- 2.125” Wide Tires provide a cushioned, relaxed ride for easy rolling
- 28.5” Wide Chrome Plated Cruiser Bike Handlebars with Synthetic Leather Grips
- Bicycle Weighs approximately 40lbs. Fully Assembled
- Fits Most Men 5’4” – 6’4” Tall
- Recommended Riding Speed 3 – 15mph
- Recommended Riding Distance 0 – 20 miles in a single trip
- The Seat and Handlebar Height and Tilt can be adjusted to properly fit the rider
- Color Matched Fenders can be Purchased Separately for $29.99.
- Bike comes 80% Assembled, Assembly is easy and fun!
- Designed in Hermosa Beach, CA
||Hi-Ten Steel Frame
||Matt Grey, Black, Matt Black, Orange
||14G Stainless Steel
||Comfort w/ Spring
||Steel Cruiser Bend
||Steel Coaster Brake