The Bella Fashionista is a sleek, high end cruiser from Firmstrong. The thick top tube design is new to the cruiser market and it is aesthically very pleasing. In addition to appearance, the Fashionista has great components which allows it to ride smooth. The painted rims and front and rear fenders are additional features that make this cruiser tough to pass on.
The frame is 17” high with an extra 2” of length and is a suitable cruiser bike size for most women 5’ – 6’ tall. The frame is fully composed of steel, one of the most durable metals, and can last forever if taken care of properly. Rusting on the frame will not be an issue because it is completely painted which acts as a protectant. The frame design is a “new school” design with a high arching top tube that slopes down. This makes it easy to step over the top tube and mount the bike. The Bella Fashionista has no cables and the rider will never need to shift gears because of the single speed design. The single gear is located inside the hub of the rear wheel keeping it safe from the elements. The single gear on a cruiser is somewhere between the 7 – 10 gears on a 21 speed bike. It gives you a little bit of resistance to gain speed but it’s smooth and easy enough to pedal up minor hills.
- 15” Extended Length Steel Frame with 26” Painted Aluminum Wheels and Front/Rear Fenders
- Great recreational riding bike for taller women or those who would like more arm extension. 2” extended frame creates more space between rider and handlebars.
- Thick Top Tube Design, Front/Rear Fenders, and Painted Rims.
- Dual Spring Oversized Seat for Added Comfort
- 2.125” Wide White-Wall Tires provide a cushioned, relaxed ride for easy rolling
- 28.5” Wide Chrome Plated Cruiser Bike Handlebars with Synthetic Leather Black Grips
- Bicycle Weighs 43lbs. Fully Assembled
- Fits Most Women 5’ – 6’ Tall
- Recommended Riding Speed 3 – 15mph
- Recommended Riding Distance 0 – 40 miles in a single trip
- The Seat and Handlebar Height and Tilt can be adjusted to properly fit the rider
- Bike comes 80% Assembled, Assembly is easy and fun!
- Designed in Hermosa Beach, CA.
15" Frame; 26" Wheels
Thick Midsection Cruiser Design, Steel
Synthetic Leather Fashionista Grips
Classic Cruiser Steel; Chrome Plated
Steel Coaster Brake
Comfort Saddle w/ Springs
Kenda 24" x 2.125" White Wall Tires
14G Stainless Steel
|Recommended Rider Height:
Fits Most Girls & Women 5' - 6' Tall
|Maximum Rider Weight:
STANDARD FIRMSTRONG BICYCLE WARRANTY
All Firmstrong bicycles are sold through authorized dealers only. Any retail purchaser of our bicycles through one of our authorized dealers will be protected by a limited warranty stated as such:
1) Frames, including forks, are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product.
2) Components and parts are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for six months from original date of purchase.
If you have a claim that falls under our warranty policy, please contact the Firmstrong authorized dealer in which you purchased the bicycle and they will facilitate the warranty claim for you. Any parts that have been deemed defective during the warranty period will either be repaired or replaced by parts of equal or greater value. As such, it is purely at the discretion of the manufacturer and it is the sole remedy of the warranty.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
1) Damage, failure or loss resulting from normal wear and tear.
2) Damaged, failure or loss resulting from an accident.
3) Damage, failure or loss caused by abuse, misuse or neglect.
4) Damage, failure or loss caused by improper assembly, improper repair or improper maintenance of bicycles and components.
5) Damage, failure or loss caused by any alterations or modifications. Warranty will be fully voided by any alterations or modifications to the frame, forks or components.
6) Gear or brake adjustments.
7) Tires and tubes.
8) Shipment charges for replacement parts.
Warranty covers only the first owner/purchaser, it is non-transferable and applies only to Firmstrong bicycles purchased through an authorized dealer.
We love our bicycles and we are confident that they are great quality products. We also care very much about our customers, so please exercise caution at all times when riding a Firmstrong bicycle. It is the owner’s responsibility to inspect the bicycle before each and every ride and it is the owner’s responsibility to follow all standard bicycle safety precautions. Please check your local laws regarding bicycle safety. Always wear an ANSI approved safety helmet and always utilize proper lighting equipment when riding at night. Reflectors alone are not enough. Failure to use approved safety equipment could result in injury or death.
If you have questions about our warranty, please contact us.